Back to Kids' Toys
View cart “DIY Flying Glider Planes” has been added to your cart.
You may also like…
Robofish Toy Pet Battery Powered
- Robotic water-activated fish
- Swims just like a real fish!
- Batteries: 1.5V A76 or LR44 button cell
- Note: does not include fish bowl
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm long
- Approx 6 hours of continuous play. Remove from water when done to preserve battery life.
not rated $9.99 Add to cart
Solar Energy Powered Education Toys – DIY For Kids
- Six different working models including Solar Revolving Plane, Solar Windmill, Solar Plane, Solar Airboat, Solar Puppy, Solar Car (Only one project can be completed at a time)
- Great assembling toy for nurturing children's imagination, creativity and learning the benefits of solar energy
- Also ideal to express your kids' interest in science, extremely helping your children on creation
- Sunlight shine solar panels provide small toys with endless power. Fun to play with and requires no batteries
- Easy to assemble by following the step in instruction
not rated $49.99 – $99.99 Select options
Syma X5C-1 Quadcopter Drone
- X5C has a high degree camera so you can make videos with 720p
- Equipped with the latest 6-axis flight control systems
- Highly elastic plastic protective circle, preventing the blades in flight Cause wear, anti-collision anti-fall performance further enhanced so it is very durable and "crash-proof"
- Battery: 3.7V 500 Mah Li-poly Charging time: About 100 minutes (USB Charging) Flying time: About 7 minutes
- 2.4GHz remote control