I guess you are familiar with the lame “baby on board” signs that you are seeing on every other vehicle. There is actually a reason for those signs and if you have a child on board you should definitely show it to other drivers. Let them know to share the road respectfully and adapt their driving style accordingly, so you and your child(s) are more safe.
Now I have found a much cooler way to transport the same message. In times where Marvel superheroes appear like 10 times a year I think that superheroes never get out of style. Show the world that you have a little superhero on board and stand out from the crowd.
The superhero and the words can be placed wherever and however you want. You can align them individually and create your own layout. The decals apply to any flat surface and are made of high quality PVC Vinyl that is resistant against heat and sunlight, so it will last on your window.
How to apply or remove:
- Wipe and dry surface area you want to apply the sticker to.
- Peel off yellow backing (leave the decal attached to the clear transfer film).
- Place decal and transfer film on the surface you cleaned.
- Press down on decal firmly to apply, then use credit card or ruler to gently scrape the surface of the decal to remove any air bubbles.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer film off the decal and your vehicle.
- Press down on the decal pieces to make sure nothing peels.
- Show everyone how cool your decal is and tell them where you got it!
Tips: The adhesive may take up to 48 hours to settle; avoid leaving your vehicle directly under the hot sun during this time. Please do not wash your car within 48 hours after installation.
To remove, simply apply heat on decal carefully with a heat gun (preferred) or hair dryer. Then peel off the decal and remove any residue with adhesive cleaners such as Goo Gone (preferred) or WD40.